When opening my automatic driver window I heard a pop and the window slid into the door. I pulled it back up and now have it taped closed. The motor sounds like it's working. I think just the cable broke. Can I replace just the cable? Or do I have to buy a new regulator and motor?
Driver window regulator on 1991 Jeep Cherokee
Asked by for the 1991 Jeep Cherokee
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Cherokee Questions
- Can the heater core leak for many years cause manifold oroblem?
- Goes dead while driving, sometimes starts right back up, others you have to wait
- my transmission will not shift gears I changed filter and gasket what wrong
- check engine light comes on/car is warm and restart makes car rumble for a few s
- My jeep won't turn over or start when It's hot!
1991 Jeep Cherokee Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($93 - $134) in Howell, UT
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($105 - $137) in Mexia, TX
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($143 - $173) in Mc Henry, KY
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($255 - $388) in Savonburg, KS
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($214 - $243) in Brush Valley, PA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($291 - $315) in Maylene, AL