The driver side window won't go up or down. This is all the time. I'm thinking that the window motor is bad.
Driver side window won't come down. on 2001 Buick Park Avenue
1 answerJanuary 04, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- I was driving down highway at around 65 mph. The Engine stalled. What is wrong?
- Security light blinking steering wheel, ignition, n gear shift all locked
- Miss fire cylinder 1 after it warms up when cold runs great
- dash lights stopped working, every other light works good, is there fuse?
- Transmission makes thud noise
2001 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($569 - 957) in Elgin, AZ
- EGR Valve Replacement ($277 - 395) in Morann, PA
- Heater Core Replacement ($482 - 658) in Monroeville, AL
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($528 - 1,189) in Williamsburg, KS
- Engine Coolant Expansion Tank Replacement ($61 - 72) in Arnot, PA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($132 - 162) in Fairfax, SC