The driver side window won't go up or down. This is all the time. I'm thinking that the window motor is bad.
Driver side window won't come down. on 2001 Buick Park Avenue
1 answerJanuary 04, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
2001 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- 7,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Elgin, AZ
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($316 - 525) in Morann, PA
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($173 - 280) in Monroeville, AL
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Williamsburg, KS
- Engine Mount Replacement ($455 - 804) in Arnot, PA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($249 - 538) in Fairfax, SC