Is there any online detailed directions and pictures on how to repair a window on this make and model? The drivers side window has fallen and will not stay up. The motor still works but I found a white plastic piece broken in the bottom of the door.
driver side window fell on 2001 Oldsmobile Alero
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Valleyautotech ,
December 25, 2009
You might find a free manual here: http://bit.ly/autozone_repair_info or go to http://bit.ly/alldata_repair_manuals or http://bit.ly/mitchell_repair_manuals_online and get an online repair manual subscription
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
- While driving down rd my started acting up and wont start back fires
2001 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($262 - 411) in Fairport, NY
- Radiator Replacement ($533 - 687) in Lone Mountain, TN
- Thermostat Replacement ($247 - 337) in King William, VA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($486 - 635) in Siren, WI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($682 - 729) in Medicine Lake, MT
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($453 - 504) in Kunkle, OH