2001 Chevrolet Malibu Q&A

2001 Chevrolet Malibu Question: driver side small window

My driver side back window( the small window) in the back was busted out, I'm not sure if I need to replace the entire window or can I purchase just a little piece of glass and how would it be replaced? -
Answer 1
Usually in the phone book there are glass shops that specialize in auto glass replacement call a few and get an estimate.and they can tell you if its possible to just change the small window and this might be covered under your comprehensive auto insurance if someone broke into your vehicle -
Related Items: