When using the remote function, our drivers side power door makes clicking (not beeping noises) then starts to open and close. Any suggestion on what this problem could be?
Driver Side Power Door Clicks on 2005 Honda Odyssey
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Odyssey Questions
- All lights on the dash board came on suddenly. can you tell me how to fix it?
- should both sliding doors operate when the car is switched into manual door open
- My alarm had started to sound replased the batt in remote it did not turn it off
- average cost for motor mount replacement
- Fixing a power sliding door that cable broke and is stuck open at mid point.
2005 Honda Odyssey Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,162 - 1,488) in Byron, CA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($249 - 340) in Westford, MA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($348 - 987) in Olpe, KS
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($203 - 294) in Lyman, UT
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($359 - 475) in Arlington, MA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($567 - 610) in Fort Plain, NY