When using the remote function, our drivers side power door makes clicking (not beeping noises) then starts to open and close. Any suggestion on what this problem could be?
Driver Side Power Door Clicks on 2005 Honda Odyssey
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Odyssey Questions
- What is the fuse location of cruise control in Honda Odyssey 2001?
- I have a 2005 Honda Odyssey and my battery keep draining
- P0706 that code came up . My Odyssey isn't shifting good, jerks when put in gear
- My radio and DVD player and lighter quit but all the lights are on
- The problem started by once in a while engine die all of a sudden.Now dose it
2005 Honda Odyssey Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($311 - $654) in Byron, CA
- Heater Core Replacement ($691 - $1,053) in Westford, MA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($249 - $340) in Olpe, KS
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($371 - $527) in Lyman, UT
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($326 - $681) in Arlington, MA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($219 - $247) in Fort Plain, NY