It is like the motor is running when the car is on.
Driver side mirror is buzzing. What can I do to fix this? on 2006 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- The auto-transmission has stopped selecting. the engine revs but no speed.
- auto door opener is broken, can open door manually but wont latch?
- Timing chain or belt on 3.5 motor & recommended replacement?
- i have no dash board lights
- check engine codes P0303/P0306 cylinder 3/6 misfire How do I repair this?
2006 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($31 - 46) in Emlyn, KY
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Clarksburg, IN
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Columbus, NE
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($300 - 418) in Fenwick Island, DE
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($944 - 1,766) in Spiritwood, ND
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($70 - 134) in Liberty Center, OH