It is like the motor is running when the car is on.
Driver side mirror is buzzing. What can I do to fix this? on 2006 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- The auto-transmission has stopped selecting. the engine revs but no speed.
- auto door opener is broken, can open door manually but wont latch?
- Timing chain or belt on 3.5 motor & recommended replacement?
- i have no dash board lights
- check engine codes P0303/P0306 cylinder 3/6 misfire How do I repair this?
2006 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($217 - 300) in Emlyn, KY
- Heater Core Replacement ($875 - 1,173) in Clarksburg, IN
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Columbus, NE
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Fenwick Island, DE
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($100 - 244) in Spiritwood, ND
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($603 - 713) in Liberty Center, OH