when you push the button to turn it on, it does come on. you can turn it on low and high. It stays on too like it should be working. It doesnt flicker on or off or switch from high to low by itself but the heat itself does not come on.
driver side heated seat doesnt work on 2002 GMC Yukon XL Denali
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon XL Denali Questions
- The passenger side mirror no longer folds in electronically. What is the likely cause and more importantly, repair solution?
- Do you have replace the whole transmissions when the truck isnt going into any gear
- How to find body type code?
- After engine wouldn't start, tested all signs lead to fuel pump. Replaced and still won't start. Any suggestions?
- When already in motion when you go to give it more gas the truck acts like itnot