Middle light within assembly does not work because when buld was replaced before the protective back cover was not put on. Pigtail that contains a black and yellow with is melted and the black wire is completely broken. Need assistance finding a replacement. When searching online they show Head lamp assemblies but I can't tell if the wiring/pigtails are included.
Driver side headlamp assembly is corroded, cannot find a replacement. on 2008 Pontiac G6
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac G6 Questions
- why does the a new fuse for my car lighter to work keeps blowing out?
- Why my low beam headlight on passengers side keeps going out even after i pit in a new bulb?
- Car Battery will go dead overnight for no reason???
- how do u change a purge valve selinoid on a 2006 Pontiac G6 GTP 3.9L engine
- Why when I tried to start my 06 G6 it would not start I had just drove an cut it off for a hot second then tried to start it back up it did not start