Middle light within assembly does not work because when buld was replaced before the protective back cover was not put on. Pigtail that contains a black and yellow with is melted and the black wire is completely broken. Need assistance finding a replacement. When searching online they show Head lamp assemblies but I can't tell if the wiring/pigtails are included.
Driver side headlamp assembly is corroded, cannot find a replacement. on 2008 Pontiac G6
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac G6 Questions
- Are there and recalls on the headlights? The wirering harness keeps burning.
- Why is car shifting hard into 2nd and sometimes 3rd gear?
- The A/Christian just stopped blowing cold air. I bought a refill kit . It doesn'
- Drivers side headlight shorts out, wiring connector replaced several times
- temp gauge and air conditioner stoped working