The car has automatic door lock. During hot summer time, when I activate the door lock, it will not lock the door completely, I have to manually push the door lock level of the door panel to lock the door. Is it the solenoid or electrical problem ? If it is the solenoid, how easy to replace.
Driver side door lock actuator on 1999 Toyota Camry
Driver's side door won't unlock with beeper but works with key. Driver's side door lock switch doesn't unlock driver's door, but unlocks other doors. Someone suggested actuator needs to be replaced.
1 answerOctober 17, 2015
1 answerJanuary 14, 2010
2 answersNovember 08, 2010
1 answerJune 14, 2011
1 answerJanuary 17, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- 01 camry due started stall now car starts wont go past 20 and real loud
- rack leaking on right. when turning left & back steering "sticks" a little .
- My camry starts up but when i try to accelerate it boggs down.
- My windshield wipers stopped working why?
- Engine light comes on after 200 highway miles, than goes off after a week.