The car has automatic door lock. During hot summer time, when I activate the door lock, it will not lock the door completely, I have to manually push the door lock level of the door panel to lock the door. Is it the solenoid or electrical problem ? If it is the solenoid, how easy to replace.
Driver side door lock actuator on 1999 Toyota Camry
Driver's side door won't unlock with beeper but works with key. Driver's side door lock switch doesn't unlock driver's door, but unlocks other doors. Someone suggested actuator needs to be replaced.
1 answerOctober 17, 2015
1 answerJanuary 14, 2010
2 answersNovember 08, 2010
1 answerJune 14, 2011
1 answerJanuary 17, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- several times now while driving the engine light as well as the door ajar light
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
1999 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($206 - 239) in Tad, WV
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($95 - 140) in Richland, TX
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($781 - 1,023) in Cerrillos, NM
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($104 - 136) in Mc Intire, IA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($406 - 554) in Lares, PR
- Axle Shaft Oil Seal Replacement ($237 - 300) in Alma Center, WI