The car has automatic door lock. During hot summer time, when I activate the door lock, it will not lock the door completely, I have to manually push the door lock level of the door panel to lock the door. Is it the solenoid or electrical problem ? If it is the solenoid, how easy to replace.
Driver side door lock actuator on 1999 Toyota Camry
Driver's side door won't unlock with beeper but works with key. Driver's side door lock switch doesn't unlock driver's door, but unlocks other doors. Someone suggested actuator needs to be replaced.
1 answerOctober 17, 2015
1 answerJanuary 14, 2010
2 answersNovember 08, 2010
1 answerJune 14, 2011
1 answerJanuary 17, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- my engine over heats.heated up and burnt my gasket and radiator.
- how to get a distributor coil out
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced
- About what would it cost to have the undercarriage replaced?
- How much would it cost to have my oxygen senor replaced, cant pass smog test