My driver side back door outside handle would not open the door. I was able to open the door from the inside. My son thought he would switch child latch to fix the situation. Now I cannot open the door at all. How can I fix this problem
Driver Side Back Door Unable to Open on 2001 Acura TL
This week's top 10
Recent Acura TL Questions
- Could deleting the muffler cause any computer problems because of the O2 sensor
- Making bad crack/rub/grind noise on p/front when turn/straight any time basicly?
- How much would it cost to fix motor and transmission mounts?
- Why do my car still leak when the radiator and water pump and thermostat got replaced
- I have tried to turn on radio and it asks for a code. I found the code in manual, but the code is not working... What do I need to do?