My driver side back door outside handle would not open the door. I was able to open the door from the inside. My son thought he would switch child latch to fix the situation. Now I cannot open the door at all. How can I fix this problem
Driver Side Back Door Unable to Open on 2001 Acura TL
This week's top 10
Recent Acura TL Questions
- Radio, nav, power mirrors, and dome lights aren't working can't find fuse
- I didn't mix the coolant before putting it into the car what should I do?
- Valve adjustment
- A/C QUIT WORKING...SYSTEM IS FULLY CHARGED...SHOP THINKS ITS CONTROL MODULE SU
- my bluetooth doesn't work, I say phone setup but it won't do anything, why?
2001 Acura TL Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($273 - 348) in Clay, WV
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($204 - 358) in Brownwood, MO
- Brake Pad Replacement ($157 - 340) in Monroe, CT
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($108 - 161) in Knox, NY
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($976 - 992) in Brownstown, IN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($195 - 229) in Rowlesburg, WV