I have used a slide hammer,pry bars and tried to hammer the axle out and can not get the left side axle out. I think the c clip is bent. I think I will have to cut the axle and split the case. Dont know what else to do. If I have to split the case any tips.
driver side axle stuck on 2003 GMC Sierra 2500 HD
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 2500 HD Questions
- Where is the fuel pump control unit located?
- Horn does not work when truck is moving
- My brakes are frozen, cain't go forward or backwards.Brakes are slowing down the
- Sounds like it's starting, it makes a fast cranking sound, I turn the key off,
- I have 3 wires that broke off from the switch on the brake pedal
2003 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($248 - $293) in Sun River, MT
- Alternator Replacement ($328 - $479) in Trout Creek, NY
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($93 - $150) in Bethany, WV
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($874 - $1,658) in Powderly, KY
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($97 - $318) in Saint Clair, MO
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($923 - $1,228) in Dunlevy, PA