my drivers side seat wont move . I've tried all buttons and the pree sets nothing works. thought it was a fuse but passenger side works and they are both on same fuse
driver seat wont move on 2005 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Why does my car pull when I step on gas and when its in park it shakes
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
2005 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Glenville, NC
- 60,000 Mile Service ($173 - 249) in Axtell, KS
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($150 - 400) in Tony, WI
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($245 - 318) in Braggs, OK
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($189 - 227) in Barney, ND
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($285 - 774) in Switchback, WV