The driver's seat moves forward and the back of the seat reclines when the vehicle is started. It occurs about half of the time I start the vehicle. What could be the cause of this malfunctioning?
Driver Seat Malfunctioning on 1990 Mercedes-Benz 300SE
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz 300SE Questions
- Engine no start, have injector pulse, fuel press no spark.
- How to replace the radio?
- 1988 300se runs good until it warms up, then it hesitates while start moving , low speed
- there is a hesitation when I press on the gas to quickly.
- My MB is a 1988 300se with 14K miles .when timing belt needs replacement?
1990 Mercedes-Benz 300SE Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Gypsum, OH
- Alternator Replacement ($353 - 1,034) in Congress, AZ
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($366 - 1,917) in Fort Valley, GA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($337 - 523) in Flint, MI
- Air Conditioning Condenser Replacement ($457 - 827) in Belvidere, NJ
- Drive Belt Replacement ($142 - 166) in Honaunau, HI