had the transmission and transgear box changed. now the car drives forward, but when you put it in reverse it jumps and won't reverse. HELP, is there a reset button to reset the system? or is there something else that needs to be checked or done?
drive train on 2006 Jaguar X-Type
Verified for the Jaguar X-Type46 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar X-Type Questions
- Why would the fan go out?
- How many miles does the Jaguar 2004 x-type usually last?
- I have a 2003 jaguar x type the ingation will not turn over
- One of the cable to open the hood broke how can I fix that ?i can't open hood
- What can make my 2002 Jaguar shut off while i am driving and never start again?