had the transmission and transgear box changed. now the car drives forward, but when you put it in reverse it jumps and won't reverse. HELP, is there a reset button to reset the system? or is there something else that needs to be checked or done?
drive train on 2006 Jaguar X-Type
Verified for the Jaguar X-Type52 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar X-Type Questions
- I use Ford parts on the engine, v6. Is the transmission a ford.
- Codes are like 14 codes random multiple misfires catalytic codes
- I'm having an issue with the car overheating, what can be the cause?
- When I release the clutch there is a brief lag before engaging
- why are my headlight conectors melting and why are my head lamp adjusters all
2006 Jaguar X-Type Estimates
- 110,000 Mile Service ($157 - 240) in Wann, OK
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,612 - 1,868) in Nimrod, MN
- 30,000 Mile Service ($218 - 336) in Umpqua, OR
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($538 - 708) in Oconomowoc, WI
- Engine Oil Pressure Sensor/Switch Replacement ($103 - 127) in Knippa, TX
- CV Joint Replacement ($311 - 381) in Hortonville, NY