had the transmission and transgear box changed. now the car drives forward, but when you put it in reverse it jumps and won't reverse. HELP, is there a reset button to reset the system? or is there something else that needs to be checked or done?
drive train on 2006 Jaguar X-Type
Verified for the Jaguar X-Type41 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar X-Type Questions
- What is the gearbox fault light? Car is in limp mode, is it the console sensor?
- My air conditioner is blowing, then I hear a sucking sound as if the shutters closed. Afterwards, cold air stops blowing. Few minutes later, the shutters open again and begins blowing cold air.
- i receive misfire codes on back 3 cylinders, have replaced coils and plugs yet problem persists, engine shudders above 2000 rpm.
- Brakes not releasing pedal staying down while in drive position. All 4 wheels not turning
- Coolant fans are staying on and killing the battery i take the ground cable off not to drain the battery.the next day i put the cable back on and the fans came on