i want to get a ball park of what it will coast to replace the drive shaft?
drive shaft replacement on 2001 Dodge Durango
Verified for the Dodge Durango77 reports
1 answerOctober 01, 2009
I owned a 1998 Durango & had to pay $1200 a piece to have the intermediate steering shafts replaced. Now I own a 2006 Durango 5.7 Hemi & I have to have the intermediate steering shaft replaced for the 2nd time ! Chrysler says tough luck. Help !
1 answerApril 13, 2015
2 answersFebruary 13, 2012
2 answersMay 26, 2009
This week's top 10
2001 Dodge Durango Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($130 - $168) in Rolfe, IA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($68 - $158) in Mount Pleasant Mills, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($246 - $322) in East Berne, NY
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($155 - $285) in Loysville, PA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($27 - $74) in Comfrey, MN
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Venus, FL