i want to get a ball park of what it will coast to replace the drive shaft?
drive shaft replacement on 2001 Dodge Durango
1 answerOctober 01, 2009
I owned a 1998 Durango & had to pay $1200 a piece to have the intermediate steering shafts replaced. Now I own a 2006 Durango 5.7 Hemi & I have to have the intermediate steering shaft replaced for the 2nd time ! Chrysler says tough luck. Help !
1 answerApril 13, 2015
2 answersFebruary 13, 2012
2 answersMay 26, 2009
2 answersNovember 29, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- Under the dashboard n hood
- Is there anyone who can answer my question about reluctor rings on 4.7L dodge
- 2000 reluctor ring fit on a 2003 crankshaft both are 4.7L engine's
- When I put gas in my tank, it DOESN'T shut off so gas comes spewing.
- What should I do about coolant that leaked under my Durango hood?