i want to get a ball park of what it will coast to replace the drive shaft?
drive shaft replacement on 2001 Dodge Durango
1 answerOctober 01, 2009
I owned a 1998 Durango & had to pay $1200 a piece to have the intermediate steering shafts replaced. Now I own a 2006 Durango 5.7 Hemi & I have to have the intermediate steering shaft replaced for the 2nd time ! Chrysler says tough luck. Help !
1 answerApril 13, 2015
Verified for the Dodge Durango47 reports
2 answersMay 26, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- Cmt out or on way out & at Lithia Dodge for other recall problems, part unavail.
- Back door latch locks and can't open with or without key.
- My right blinker shuts off while using without turning. works on and off
- What color is the heating and air fuses in this Durango
- What does service 4wheel mean because now the car barely wants to move