i want to get a ball park of what it will coast to replace the drive shaft?
drive shaft replacement on 2001 Dodge Durango
1 answerOctober 01, 2009
I owned a 1998 Durango & had to pay $1200 a piece to have the intermediate steering shafts replaced. Now I own a 2006 Durango 5.7 Hemi & I have to have the intermediate steering shaft replaced for the 2nd time ! Chrysler says tough luck. Help !
1 answerApril 13, 2015
Verified for the Dodge Durango47 reports
2 answersFebruary 13, 2012
2 answersMay 26, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- ESP/BSA, ABS AND CAR W/ SQUIGGLE CAME ON. PULLED OVER AND NOW WILL NOT START.
- Truck alarm goes off , then truck cuts on without key
- put timing chain in and now it wont start right. how do I adjust timing to star
- Does this vehicle have a history of engine failure Anything one can do to prevet
- Is there such a thing as ABS pump and what is the cost to replace it
2001 Dodge Durango Estimates
- 67,500 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Rolfe, IA
- 102,000 Mile Service ($227 - 319) in Mount Pleasant Mills, PA
- 45,000 Mile Service ($227 - 319) in East Berne, NY
- Water Pump Replacement ($390 - 518) in Loysville, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($439 - 494) in Comfrey, MN
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Venus, FL