i want to get a ball park of what it will coast to replace the drive shaft?
drive shaft replacement on 2001 Dodge Durango
1 answerOctober 01, 2009
I owned a 1998 Durango & had to pay $1200 a piece to have the intermediate steering shafts replaced. Now I own a 2006 Durango 5.7 Hemi & I have to have the intermediate steering shaft replaced for the 2nd time ! Chrysler says tough luck. Help !
1 answerApril 13, 2015
Verified for the Dodge Durango46 reports
2 answersFebruary 13, 2012
2 answersMay 26, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- My 98 Durango's headlights go on&off airbag module do this
- when I turn ac on the check battery light come on. ac off runs fine no light
- Can the PCM on my 2013 Dodge RAM 1500 cause the PDC to go bad?
- My boyfriend was messing around with wires under the dash. Stuff won't work now.
- How can you tell if your transmission is bad?