i want to get a ball park of what it will coast to replace the drive shaft?
drive shaft replacement on 2001 Dodge Durango
I owned a 1998 Durango & had to pay $1200 a piece to have the intermediate steering shafts replaced. Now I own a 2006 Durango 5.7 Hemi & I have to have the intermediate steering shaft replaced for the 2nd time ! Chrysler says tough luck. Help !
1 answerApril 13, 2015
2 answersFebruary 13, 2012
2 answersMay 26, 2009
1 answerOctober 01, 2009
2 answersNovember 29, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- what could cause my front air vents not to blow but the back blow fine?
- my Durango slips going into drive and I cant get reverse. it hesitates then it w
- My emergency brake light is on and flashing while in drive what to do
- 2000 rpm engine acts like it's hitting a limitswitch,
- My truck only stays running