We had put on the drive shaft onto the vehicle and afterwards it got a humming noise and started pulling to the right. We assumed it was the wheel bearings so we checked and replaced. It continues to do it. Could it be a possibility that its the drive shaft itself?
Drive shaft installment caused a humming and a pull to the right. Checked bearin on 1997 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Auto park guide Back-up sensor not working.
- P0743, 0755, 0760, 0765, 0962, 0966, 0970
- Why my car won't drive or reverse still juts was driving fine last week And no l
- Why is my transmission fluid leaking from my vent valve as soon as I poor it in
- My car won't drive or reverse and is leaking transmission fluid what is it