We had put on the drive shaft onto the vehicle and afterwards it got a humming noise and started pulling to the right. We assumed it was the wheel bearings so we checked and replaced. It continues to do it. Could it be a possibility that its the drive shaft itself?
Drive shaft installment caused a humming and a pull to the right. Checked bearin on 1997 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.