We had put on the drive shaft onto the vehicle and afterwards it got a humming noise and started pulling to the right. We assumed it was the wheel bearings so we checked and replaced. It continues to do it. Could it be a possibility that its the drive shaft itself?
Drive shaft installment caused a humming and a pull to the right. Checked bearin on 1997 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1997 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lehigh, IA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($426 - 737) in Enderlin, ND
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($169 - 218) in Brownsville, MN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Saulsbury, TN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($165 - 362) in Van Horne, IA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($51 - 114) in Refugio, TX