We had put on the drive shaft onto the vehicle and afterwards it got a humming noise and started pulling to the right. We assumed it was the wheel bearings so we checked and replaced. It continues to do it. Could it be a possibility that its the drive shaft itself?
Drive shaft installment caused a humming and a pull to the right. Checked bearin on 1997 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- fuel pump pressure problems
- What does it mean when it shows charging system service now on a 2017 Ford explo
- My 1998 ford exploer sport wont start after driven and shut off.30 mins it start
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
1997 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 119) in Lehigh, IA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($382 - 470) in Enderlin, ND
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Brownsville, MN
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($429 - 783) in Saulsbury, TN
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($439 - 532) in Van Horne, IA
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Refugio, TX