Failed inspection. Code was P0125. Replaced thermostat but not coolant temperature sensor. Mechanic the cleared the check engine light but it came back on in less than 10 minutes driving. Later discovered first o2 sensor was disconnected. After reconnecting, I removed negative battery cable to clear check engine light. How many miles do I have to drive and/or key cycles before I can get it inspected again? I only have 45 days or so left on the rejection sticker.
Drive cycle & emissions readiness monitors on 1996 Toyota Corolla
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by ebans777,
January 01, 2014
try 30-40 miles you should be ready for inspection if no check engine light
1 answerJanuary 27, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?
- Engine light on, diagnostic trouble code from malfunction is: 1 4 2 1 .
- Is my transmission starting to fail?