Needs guides for the drive chain
drive chain on 1998 Ford Explorer
2 answersApril 12, 2011
1 answerSeptember 03, 2013
1 answerApril 17, 2010
1 answerNovember 09, 2013
2 answersNovember 07, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
1998 Ford Explorer Estimates
- 70,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Carson, IA
- 5,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Aristes, PA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($103 - 193) in Troy, IL
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($136 - 167) in Minerva, OH
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($161 - 518) in Grygla, MN
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($368 - 474) in Elk, CA