Where are the drive belts located in an Intrepid?
Drive belts on 1995 Dodge Intrepid
1 answerFebruary 17, 2011
Verified for the Dodge Intrepid12 reports
Verified for the Dodge Intrepid3 reports
2 answersMarch 08, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- What is causing my air conditioner to make a squealing noise?
- The trunk lid is very heavy and slams shut. How do I prevent this?
- Why does the passenger side front wheel make a thumping noise while driving.
- What is causing my car to overheat if I have enough coolant?
- If my transmission fluid starts to leak, what could be unplugged or broken?