I am trying to figure out where to loosen and not to loosen the auto tensioner for the drive (serpentine) belt... Chilton only gives info and photos on the civic and says they are similar... NOT!!!!!
Drive Belt Replacement?? on 2002 Honda CR-V
1 answerJuly 18, 2009
1 answerApril 11, 2009
2 answersMarch 08, 2011
1 answerDecember 15, 2009
1 answerJuly 15, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- 2000 Honda CR-V SE. Audio: radio, CD, Cassette. After Car Battery reconnected,
- Honda CR-V 2000 could a worn Rear Susp'n Toe link cause an occasional rattle
- pcm is not telling ac to operate, will flashing pcm fix this problem?
- Turns over no start new wirres plugs cap rotor fuses ok no start with ether
- Squeaky belt stops squeaking when I turn on the AC?