I am trying to figure out where to loosen and not to loosen the auto tensioner for the drive (serpentine) belt... Chilton only gives info and photos on the civic and says they are similar... NOT!!!!!
Drive Belt Replacement?? on 2002 Honda CR-V
1 answerJuly 18, 2009
2 answersMarch 08, 2011
1 answerApril 11, 2009
1 answerDecember 15, 2009
1 answerJuly 15, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- Lost heat indicator fuel gauge and speedometer also lite to miles trip indicator
- What's the grinding noise when making sharp turns.
- How do I remove the inner panel on rear tailgate?
- I been having isissues with the ac the compresor get freeze and do a lot of nois
- Does a car need a complete brake line repair if a couple of rusted holes exist?