How do I release the tension to replace the drive belt? The tension pulley is not spring loaded and has two bolts and a curved slot in it.
drive belt replace on 2004 Chevrolet Tracker
2 answersAugust 12, 2013
0 answersJanuary 24, 2013
1 answerJuly 06, 2016
2 answersMay 09, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tracker Questions
- Why Poor fuel mileage and loss of power.
- my steering went out it won't turn..could this be the steering shaft?
- why my tracker stopped when driving
- Replaced a.c. comps'r, idler pulley &power st'g pump &tensioner. Shredding belts
- i am replacing the starter on the tracker .....may i please get starter replace-