How do I release the tension to replace the drive belt? The tension pulley is not spring loaded and has two bolts and a curved slot in it.
drive belt replace on 2004 Chevrolet Tracker
2 answersAugust 12, 2013
0 answersJanuary 24, 2013
2 answersMay 09, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tracker Questions
- i am replacing the starter on the tracker .....may i please get starter replace-
- Why does the same DTC come back after R&R Sensors and Cleared the DTC, ECM Bad?
- How do I take out front seats. One bolt I can't get .covered by track
- Car won't start but the battery is good.
- How Fix 03 Tracker 2.0L has both MAF Low & High Input ETC Low Input, Knock High