when I drive my yukon and come to a stop. and go to take off. the traction active come on and it take a while for it to kick in .
drive on 2005 GMC Yukon
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Jim Taddei ,
March 03, 2011
It sounds like you may have a problem with one of the ABS wheel speed senors on your 2005 GMC Yukon. The ABS module should be check for fault codes. If no codes are stored a road test with a scan tool connected may be in order to monitor the wheel speed sensors.
Verified for the GMC Yukon16 reports
Verified for the GMC Yukon9 reports
Verified for the GMC Yukon14 reports
This week's top 10
2005 GMC Yukon Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($472 - 761) in Chartley, MA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Laconia, TN
- 5,000 Mile Service ($124 - 186) in Still Pond, MD
- 140,000 Mile Service ($124 - 186) in Mendota, IL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($205 - 328) in Winder, GA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($180 - 492) in Vernon, FL