For some reason my battery is being drained. I've already replaced the battery, alternator. I have noticed that the passenger seat warmer has not been working as it did. Sometimes it heats up appropriately and some times it does not. I am going to take it to a gmc service shop but since I know absolutely nothing about electrical malfunctions in a vehicle I would appreciate any insight that might be useful.
Draining battery on 2003 GMC Yukon XL 1500
Asked by Visitor for the 2003 GMC Yukon XL 1500
1 answerFebruary 25, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon XL 1500 Questions
- Do later year yukons use different 4wd systems
- Why is traction assist light to off and in and out of acceleration losses power
- How much is a full diagnostic of my vehicle ? There is a knocking of the engine.
- my traction control comes on offen, causing reduce engine power
- High beams but no low beams? Headlights high beams work but no low head light
2003 GMC Yukon XL 1500 Estimates