For some reason my battery is being drained. I've already replaced the battery, alternator. I have noticed that the passenger seat warmer has not been working as it did. Sometimes it heats up appropriately and some times it does not. I am going to take it to a gmc service shop but since I know absolutely nothing about electrical malfunctions in a vehicle I would appreciate any insight that might be useful.
Draining battery on 2003 GMC Yukon XL 1500
1 answerFebruary 25, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon XL 1500 Questions
- Once I get car started it will idle, once i press fuel peddle it once to stall?
- I can pull out the keys and the car keeps running.
- Rear windshield wiper not working, how common is this?
- What can cause steering to fail on become very hard to turn?
- what would cause check engine light to stay on and cause car to shake severely once when I turned it off, then air bag light came on then went off ?