draining antifreeze with a drain hose on 2004 Pontiac Grand Am

what tools would i need to change my antifreeze. because on the internet it say's I need to fit 3/8 drain hose to my drain fitting. Or can I just drain straight into a pan.

by in Fall River, MA on January 31, 2011
1 answer
ANSWER by , February 01, 2011
You can drain the coolant from you 2004 Pontiac Grand am directly into a pan, using the hose would allow you to route the coolant flow around obstructions. Please don't forget to dispose of your used coolant correctly.