I understand that this is a overflow/drain tube for the A/C, but I go throught alot of coolant because it drain out of this tube. what would cause this?
Drain Tube at fire wall on Passenger side. on 2000 Jeep Wrangler
1 more answer , 1 more comment
ANSWER by asksteevies ,
March 08, 2014
Must be pressurizing , no ??,probably system building up pressure..
This week's top 10
2000 Jeep Wrangler Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($60 - 74) in Norwich, OH
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($591 - 831) in Woodville, TX
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($307 - 421) in Montrose, CA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($548 - 682) in Schooleys Mountain, NJ
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($567 - 780) in Mc Williams, AL
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($295 - 366) in Manzanola, CO