I understand that this is a overflow/drain tube for the A/C, but I go throught alot of coolant because it drain out of this tube. what would cause this?
Drain Tube at fire wall on Passenger side. on 2000 Jeep Wrangler
2 answers 1 comment
ANSWER by asksteevies ,
March 08, 2014
Must be pressurizing , no ??,probably system building up pressure..
This week's top 10
2000 Jeep Wrangler Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($320 - 405) in Norwich, OH
- Fuel Filter Change ($64 - 81) in Woodville, TX
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Montrose, CA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($118 - 190) in Schooleys Mountain, NJ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($112 - 191) in Mc Williams, AL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($149 - 189) in Manzanola, CO