5th to 3rd punch it, drops right to 1000 rpm. It doesn't recover. I pull over and it idles rough up and down. It will run like this till I shut it off. Start it back up everything's fine. Seems like a sensor to me but I don't have a clue beyond that. If anyone else had this issue I would appreciate any info.
Down shift and punch it brings the engine to 1k rpm then rough idle. on 2005 BMW 325Ci
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325Ci Questions
- All my electrical symbols are slowly coming on and staying on one by one.??
- Vacuum hose broken will it affect the car and how, driving and the car cuts
- Radio does nothing. It shows literally just this " --:-- AM". What is it?
- MY FRONT BUMPER HAS FALLEN OFF AGAIN AND ALLSTATE JUST , PAID OUT $1,200 TO FIX
- recently my 120i dashboard fails to light up when i switch the ignition on. everything is just dead from wipers to windows. there is a permanent ping sound and with that some picture of a car on a jack pops up.