5th to 3rd punch it, drops right to 1000 rpm. It doesn't recover. I pull over and it idles rough up and down. It will run like this till I shut it off. Start it back up everything's fine. Seems like a sensor to me but I don't have a clue beyond that. If anyone else had this issue I would appreciate any info.
Down shift and punch it brings the engine to 1k rpm then rough idle. on 2005 BMW 325Ci
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325Ci Questions
- I have a bmw325ci and my car has white smoke coming from the pipe why is that ?
- Scraping sound in left rear tire
- All my electrical symbols are slowly coming on and staying on one by one.??
- Vacuum hose broken will it affect the car and how, driving and the car cuts
- Radio does nothing. It shows literally just this " --:-- AM". What is it?