My car turns over but doesn't start. I know it's not the fuel pump and i have checked the fuses under the bonnet. But is there more fuses to check or is a diferent problem like the distributor?
Dosn't start on 1998 Nissan 200SX
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 200SX Questions
- why don't i have a third or forth gear?
- Won't start or crank and clicking
- My 1998 Nissan 200sx has a revving issue. It jerks don't know why. Need help
- I start my car and drive and it starts jerking and sputtering, then no power
- My alarm won't let me start the car.tried to reset the alarm, nothing what now?
1998 Nissan 200SX Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($335 - 481) in Stevenson, WA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($161 - 219) in Bonnots Mill, MO
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Phoenix, NY
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Morrow, AR
- Battery Cable Replacement ($105 - 121) in Greeneville, TN
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($60 - 73) in West Middlesex, PA