I can lock with drivrs side door with the key, I can lock it with the door lock switch on the drivers door, but they all pop back up.
Doors will not stay locked on 1991 Toyota Camry
Driver's side door won't unlock with beeper but works with key. Driver's side door lock switch doesn't unlock driver's door, but unlocks other doors. Someone suggested actuator needs to be replaced.
1 answerOctober 17, 2015
3 answersFebruary 19, 2013
4 answersJanuary 18, 2009
1 answerJuly 23, 2009
0 answersOctober 27, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- 1996 toyota camry 3.0l wont start on cold morning or cold weather
- What is causing the fuel pump not to turn on while cranking only if car is warm
- my camry will crank but not run and my code scanner says linking error.
- After removing the key the car seems to be as if the key was in accessory positi
- Back up lights. Bulbs good. Fuses good .where is switch?