I can lock with drivrs side door with the key, I can lock it with the door lock switch on the drivers door, but they all pop back up.
Doors will not stay locked on 1991 Toyota Camry
3 answersFebruary 19, 2013
Driver's side door won't unlock with beeper but works with key. Driver's side door lock switch doesn't unlock driver's door, but unlocks other doors. Someone suggested actuator needs to be replaced.
1 answerOctober 17, 2015
1 answerJuly 23, 2009
0 answersOctober 27, 2014
This week's top 10
1991 Toyota Camry Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Uledi, PA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($187 - 268) in Lawton, PA
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($115 - 188) in Twin Valley, MN
- 105,000 Mile Service ($167 - 240) in Mendon, NY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($250 - 460) in Fulton, MD
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($552 - 729) in Clifton, ID