I can lock with drivrs side door with the key, I can lock it with the door lock switch on the drivers door, but they all pop back up.
Doors will not stay locked on 1991 Toyota Camry
Driver's side door won't unlock with beeper but works with key. Driver's side door lock switch doesn't unlock driver's door, but unlocks other doors. Someone suggested actuator needs to be replaced.
1 answerOctober 17, 2015
3 answersFebruary 19, 2013
4 answersJanuary 18, 2009
1 answerJuly 23, 2009
0 answersOctober 27, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy