The door locks are no longer locking/unlocking with the key buttons. I have checked the battery in the key and it's ok. Everything else works--the lights come on/flash etc. but the door locks do not respond. Anyone else have this problem?
Doors do not lock/unlock with key buttons...battery ok. on 2007 Jeep Patriot
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Patriot Questions
- Why is my vehicle only going 20 miles per hour
- Repair price for TIMING CHAIN and 3 pulleys
- can a prob. with the transmission cause the front drivers side bearings 2 go bad
- ETC FLASHING/ESC ON STEADY Throttle body checks good... NEED HELP.
- I have a misfiring issue with my jeep patriot 2007 model. While steaming, two out of the four plugs will be working while the others won't, and in a short while, both plugs previously working stops and the other two suddenly starts. What's the solution?