The door locks are no longer locking/unlocking with the key buttons. I have checked the battery in the key and it's ok. Everything else works--the lights come on/flash etc. but the door locks do not respond. Anyone else have this problem?
Doors do not lock/unlock with key buttons...battery ok. on 2007 Jeep Patriot
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Patriot Questions
- Under 60,000 miles auto, wgen giving gas upon transmission change, hesitant.
- Just replaced front and back abs sensors on my jeep how do I reset abs light
- No pressure at clutch peddle bled system have pressure now but no engagement
- cost of front brake replacement
- I have 2016 miles on my Patriot and already into clutch #2. Whats going on.