Doors do not lock when the engine is off but lock normally when engine on and transmission put in in drive. When trans back in park, doors remain locked. It unlocks when engine switched off. Off function of locks is corect and work fine any time.
Doors do not lock when the engine is off. on 2003 GMC Safari
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Safari Questions
- I have a 3 prong female plug hanging lose next to my oil filter..What is it too?
- Whay key cilinder came whit starting trouble at Moment to start and run engig .
- how do the back doors open?
- I changed a brake lightbulb now running lights and dash lights won't work. Brake lights headlights work.
- I cant get my van to start. Ive changed the camshaft position sensor.fuel pump relays rotor cap. It just cranks over what could it be