Doors do not lock when the engine is off but lock normally when engine on and transmission put in in drive. When trans back in park, doors remain locked. It unlocks when engine switched off. Off function of locks is corect and work fine any time.
Doors do not lock when the engine is off. on 2003 GMC Safari
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Safari Questions
- i replaced my heater blower fan and still doesn't work
- What do I make of the price range from $70-to $300 for replacment distributer?
- cranks but no start. replaced fuel pump, filter, and battery. noticed
- neg wire to air conditioner fuse not sending signal so compressor won't start
- Vehicle is mighty squeaky and has alot of bounce ,smooth bounce, but bounce..sho
2003 GMC Safari Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($237 - 342) in Forest Home, AL
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($445 - 853) in Thornton, IL
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($242 - 350) in Choteau, MT
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($142 - 227) in New Market, MD
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,064 - 1,100) in Shawmut, MT
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in De Beque, CO