Doors do not lock when the engine is off but lock normally when engine on and transmission put in in drive. When trans back in park, doors remain locked. It unlocks when engine switched off. Off function of locks is corect and work fine any time.
Doors do not lock when the engine is off. on 2003 GMC Safari
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Safari Questions
- neg wire to air conditioner fuse not sending signal so compressor won't start
- Vehicle is mighty squeaky and has alot of bounce ,smooth bounce, but bounce..sho
- i have a pingging sound when i exelerate any idea what it could be comming from
- Smell exhaust inside when driving, have replaced H2O sensor, cat, converters,
- What is wrong when its telling me cylinder 3 is misfiring?