This door lock cylinder turning seems to be a problem experienced by many BMW owners. The repair costs R outrages; costing from $500 to $800 to repair. I believe this is a design flaw by BMW & a recall should be leveled against BMW to correct this problem. My P. Door cannot B opened with the key & the D. Door is starting to work sloppy. So I risk having my car stolen because I don't want to use the locks anymore then I have too.
Doorlock cylinder turns when key inserted in door lock. on 2001 BMW Z3
Asked by for the 2001 BMW Z3
This week's top 10
Recent BMW Z3 Questions
- I'm just driving along and all of a sudden acceleration drops to an idle.
- After warm up stalls and has trouble starting back up, the idle is smooth, and check engine light is on
- drivers window won't go down
- My car will crank over, but will not stay running. Any help?
- My car was running. I drove in shop. Now car will not crank over. I need help
2001 BMW Z3 Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Warsaw, NY
- AC Condenser Replacement ($575 - 678) in Fingal, ND
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($1,054 - 1,211) in Sheldon, VT
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($572 - 1,033) in Crenshaw, MS
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Redwood, MS
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($120 - 144) in Sanbornville, NH