How to open door with a broken handle on outside & child safety lock is on?
Door won't open with child safety lock on and handle broken? on 1993 Isuzu Rodeo
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Rodeo Questions
- I put a new water pump and now it won't start
- Why do i have to keep putting on a starter
- I changed the fuel pump and one of the plugs is different they sent a new plug
- Jumped time. If belt is still on tight can it be reset like it is?
- i dont want start but makes on when i turned ignation it say check engine
1993 Isuzu Rodeo Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($75 - 145) in Gueydan, LA
- 15,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Robinson, KS
- 67,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Miami, OK
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($66 - 120) in Blanchard, OK
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($456 - 502) in Half Moon Bay, CA
- Air Conditioning Condenser Replacement ($350 - 536) in Oak Creek, WI