i 've got a 93 bmw 318i none of my windows are working ..can all the switches be faulty or is there something other wise thats wronrg...help.............
door windows on 1993 BMW 318i
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by ZeeTech ,
May 11, 2011
Yes, the master switch could be bad. I'd check the fuses first though..
2 answersApril 05, 2010
1 answerJuly 01, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 318i Questions
1993 BMW 318i Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($84 - 139) in Foster, KY
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($319 - 478) in Elton, WI
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($529 - 601) in Pearson, WI
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($301 - 400) in Rock, WV
- Window Switch Replacement ($128 - 196) in Three Oaks, MI
- Engine Mount Replacement ($235 - 269) in Sublimity, OR