door opens easey from inside. outside handol seams to b moveing lever on latch but will not spring it. an i missing somthing or do i just need new latch
Door will not open from outside. Pulled pannol,can see lever move. WD40 no go. on 1997 Ford Thunderbird
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Thunderbird Questions
- No dashboard lights,speedo, tac or gauges , radio,heater lights are ok
- rumple on drivers side instrument panel. sounds like something loose.
- if the roof is replaced improperly, will that cause the driver door not to open?
- Slight whining noise when I press the Throttle Down? How do I fix it?
- how does a brake light switch keep a 1990 ford thunderbird from starting