i locked my keys in my van and had to call someone and they jimmy'd it a few days later it stopped working locks work and window works but handles dont work(power locks and windows)...how do i check inside the door for something that got knocked lose that what my dads said that may of happened when they jimmy'd it is there a picture somewhere that shows the inside of the door?
Door want work on 2003 Kia Sedona
Verified for the Kia Sedona38 reports
8 answersDecember 28, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- What could be causing my van to not have heat ?
- could not get my shifter out of park looked up solution had to override the esc
- kia turns over but wont start
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
2003 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($209 - 310) in Port Republic, MD
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($281 - 413) in Wauna, WA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Skyland, NC
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Gamaliel, KY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($376 - 400) in Williamstown, OH
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($99 - 134) in Muldoon, TX