I have an 06 VW Jetta. The door open light stays on even when the doors are closed tightly. The interior lights also stay on but all doors are closed
door open light will not go off on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
1 answerDecember 27, 2010
2 answersMarch 11, 2009
2 answersDecember 17, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- loud knocking sound and now car wont turn over...what do I check first?
- My jetta is making a loud knocking sounds under my feet between gears? CV shaft?
- Car dash lights and door chime come on for 10 seconds short in wires under dash.
- Engine light is on and cant pass a smog; leaking oil very slightly
- How many gallons is my gas tank & how many miles I get on a full tank
2006 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($200 - $259) in Rockwell, NC
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($48 - $71) in Clarksville, IN
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($313 - $955) in Garland, UT
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($261 - $455) in Mesa, WA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($239 - $285) in Sylvania, OH
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - $134) in Westport Point, MA