Door Module on 2007 Hyundai Entourage

Door window motor and Door Module for (L) passenger side are they the same or is it 2 defferent parts, because for best practices that is excactly what my door/window is doing. But I was told it is called a door module.

Asked by for the 2007 Hyundai Entourage