3.7 engine. SLX 4X4 Dealer looking for short in system. Claims locks in all doors and hatch are OK
Door locks not working. Replaced fuse and it blew right away. on 2007 Dodge Nitro
1 answer 1 comment
I AGREE THERE IS A DIRECT SHORT IN SYSTEM.
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Nitro Questions
- Anti lock Brakes pedal shutters when applied. Abs sensor replaced.
- How do I fix error code C1219 for a 2010 Dodge Nitro 4L?
- my ac/heater will not turn off.when i turn it in off position it goes higher
- What does it mean when the little red light comes on and goes back out?
- A red light flashed on the dash but went out then it did it again why is that?
2007 Dodge Nitro Estimates