The driver side and passenger side front doors won't unlock. Both with the key or manually the doors won't unlock, when you hit the unlock button the lock only moves part of the way to unlock, but if you hit the to lock it works fine. If you try to use the key in the door to unlock you will break the key off trying to get it to move in the unlock direction. What would cause the unlock to quit working in the front doors?
door locks no working on 2004 Mazda MPV
Asked by for the 2004 Mazda MPV
0 answersJanuary 20, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda MPV Questions
- Im i having transmission problem and it a simple fix or some other then that.
- The heater will blow warm air only thru the riders side vents.
- Which spark plugs are the best for Mazda MPV 2004 model?
- Exhaust is producing black silt what could be the problem?
- Car won't start, great spark, timing belt is fine.
2004 Mazda MPV Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Pine Apple, AL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($186 - $288) in Crescent, OK
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($83 - $156) in Ensign, KS
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($150 - $214) in Secretary, MD
- Air Conditioning Condenser Fan Motor Replacement ($498 - $712) in Frenchville, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($42 - $53) in Rock Creek, WV