The driver side and passenger side front doors won't unlock. Both with the key or manually the doors won't unlock, when you hit the unlock button the lock only moves part of the way to unlock, but if you hit the to lock it works fine. If you try to use the key in the door to unlock you will break the key off trying to get it to move in the unlock direction. What would cause the unlock to quit working in the front doors?
door locks no working on 2004 Mazda MPV
0 answersJanuary 20, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda MPV Questions
- We charged the AC system. We're getting cold air in the rear & warm air in front
- Having problem again now that it's get hot again when all winter hear in LA no
- might have to change ABS control unit,do I need some special gadget for this?
- Car runs, but will not shift into gear. Is there a safety issue preventing it ?
- Rear hatch and passenger side power slide doors do not lock when the power door lock switch is pressed. The ignition key does not work in the rear hatch key hole