The driver side and passenger side front doors won't unlock. Both with the key or manually the doors won't unlock, when you hit the unlock button the lock only moves part of the way to unlock, but if you hit the to lock it works fine. If you try to use the key in the door to unlock you will break the key off trying to get it to move in the unlock direction. What would cause the unlock to quit working in the front doors?
door locks no working on 2004 Mazda MPV
0 answersJanuary 20, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda MPV Questions
- Does this van have a sensor if the oil gets low enough it will just shut off?
- The automatic transmission does not go into gear.
- My radio and the ac button won't work. It's not the fuse. Any suggestions?
- key cant come out,so we disconnect battery to take keys out. but cannot lock car
- Engine is misfiring or jerking. How to get to back 3 spark plugs?