The driver side and passenger side front doors won't unlock. Both with the key or manually the doors won't unlock, when you hit the unlock button the lock only moves part of the way to unlock, but if you hit the to lock it works fine. If you try to use the key in the door to unlock you will break the key off trying to get it to move in the unlock direction. What would cause the unlock to quit working in the front doors?
door locks no working on 2004 Mazda MPV
0 answersJanuary 20, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda MPV Questions
- The heater will blow warm air only thru the riders side vents.
- Which spark plugs are the best for Mazda MPV 2004 model?
- Exhaust is producing black silt what could be the problem?
- Car won't start, great spark, timing belt is fine.
- The van not start crank. Over no sparg i remplece cranshaft sensor en the dis.
2004 Mazda MPV Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($334 - 427) in Pine Apple, AL
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Crescent, OK
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ensign, KS
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Secretary, MD
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($52 - 78) in Frenchville, PA
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Rock Creek, WV