The problem started around a month ago, and then stopped. It began again this week. I read the car manual and it eludes to replacing the batteries. I did and it stopped for 1 day then began again. It's driving me nuts. I don't want to take it in to the shop if it's an easy fix. However, I need to be able to lock my car doors!
Door locks continuously click but wont lock. Replaced remote batteries,- nada? on 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt
Asked by for the 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- key won't come out and no power and I can't get into the trunk to jump the batte
- Would the airbag malfunctioning cause the fuel pump to stop working?
- My alarm goes off when I open doors etc. How do I disconnect the system
- Where is the battery located?
- I have distinct knocking at beginin of acceleration..at 55 or 60 it goes g r
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($204 - $309) in McClusky, ND
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($151 - $189) in Barceloneta, PR
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($150 - $273) in Leopold, MO
- Brake Booster Replacement ($501 - $601) in Amsterdam, MO
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Glenfield, ND
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($216 - $244) in Portage Des Sioux, MO