The problem started around a month ago, and then stopped. It began again this week. I read the car manual and it eludes to replacing the batteries. I did and it stopped for 1 day then began again. It's driving me nuts. I don't want to take it in to the shop if it's an easy fix. However, I need to be able to lock my car doors!
Door locks continuously click but wont lock. Replaced remote batteries,- nada? on 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- Check Engine light is ON and Coolant Temperature reading is showing nothing
- Turned car off tried to start it everything came on but car does nothing
- I have 09 cobalt two codes on p0010 p0011 I changed the one sensor had split by
- My engine is misfiring on 2 and 3
- why won't fuel pump come on when trying to start vehicle?