The door locks are locking and unlocking automatically. When you unlock the door - it will lock it immediately. Pulled fuse and it is fine. Replaced battery in remote - no change in problem.
Door Locks are locking and unlocking at will on 2005 Ford Escape
1 answerFebruary 19, 2013
2 answersJanuary 01, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- When I start the car it makes 5 beeps in a row abt 5 times, what does that mean?
- What causes water being in #2 and 3 spark plug well
- was told diffeirential was going bad - 96 is axle code cant find ratio anywhere
- What do the 2 wires under the center of driver seat connect to?
- Noise coming from engine when car is idling.