The door locks are locking and unlocking automatically. When you unlock the door - it will lock it immediately. Pulled fuse and it is fine. Replaced battery in remote - no change in problem.
Door Locks are locking and unlocking at will on 2005 Ford Escape
1 answerFebruary 19, 2013
2 answersJanuary 01, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- also on the ford escape (2002)
- 2002 ford escape idles good accelerate goes up to 4 RPM then starts missing
- My car would not start in park, I put it in N and it started, what could it be?
- Esacoe ran hot and top hose was swelled up..wld the PVC cause that
- 4WD manual transmission popping out of third gear only?