My doors will not unlock either using master unlock on driver's door or using key fob, the only door that will unlock is the driver's door. Replaced battery on fob, no change. The only window that will go down is the drivers. Dealer says remote start addition is the problem; have had remote start for 5 years, this is now just occuring. Afraid I wont be able to get car inspected. Any ideas short of removing remote start and seeing if it corrects the problem?
Door locks and window problems on 2002 Cadillac Seville STS
by msmlgb4856 in Coatesville, PA on June 28, 2010
0 answersJune 08, 2010
0 answersJune 12, 2010
1 answerAugust 08, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Seville STS Questions
- Car turns over but dash says remove key. Security issue. I don't know what to do next.
- I just got my radiator and water pump replaced along with a oil change. the car has a slow oil leak after driving what could it be?
- Front/back struts replaced in 2015. Front wheels feel loose and a small chug hole feels like it's falling to China.
- Emergency brake stuck. Can not release when moving todrive.
- When the service engine lite is ON we have Turn Signals, odometer and the mileage adds up, it went OUT And no we have No turn signals, speedometer or odometer. Anyone ever have this priblem??