My doors will not unlock either using master unlock on driver's door or using key fob, the only door that will unlock is the driver's door. Replaced battery on fob, no change. The only window that will go down is the drivers. Dealer says remote start addition is the problem; have had remote start for 5 years, this is now just occuring. Afraid I wont be able to get car inspected. Any ideas short of removing remote start and seeing if it corrects the problem?
Door locks and window problems on 2002 Cadillac Seville STS
0 answersJune 08, 2010
0 answersJune 12, 2010
Verified for the Cadillac Seville STS44 reports
1 answerAugust 08, 2014
- 2002 Cadillac Seville STS Repair and Maintenance
- 2002 Cadillac Seville STS Maintenance Schedule
- 2002 Cadillac Seville STS Problems(28)
- 2002 Cadillac Seville STS Repair Estimates
- 2002 Cadillac Seville STS Q&A(39)
- 2002 Cadillac Seville STS Recalls
- 2002 Cadillac Seville STS Shops
- 2002 Cadillac Seville STS Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Seville STS Questions
- Idles fine. Give it gas it backfires misses stumbles
- Just replaced radiator still over heats doing hwy speed
- Rear air shocks don't work. Rear sags. What are the best replacement springs?
- What is the name of the hose that is directly above the quick connector
- I plan to replace my Ignition coils and modules, how many will I need to buy?