My doors will not unlock either using master unlock on driver's door or using key fob, the only door that will unlock is the driver's door. Replaced battery on fob, no change. The only window that will go down is the drivers. Dealer says remote start addition is the problem; have had remote start for 5 years, this is now just occuring. Afraid I wont be able to get car inspected. Any ideas short of removing remote start and seeing if it corrects the problem?
Door locks and window problems on 2002 Cadillac Seville STS
0 answersJune 08, 2010
0 answersJune 12, 2010
Verified for the Cadillac Seville STS43 reports
1 answerAugust 08, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Seville STS Questions
- Car occasionally won't start and I would have to jump start ?
- Ran out if fuel now won't start even after putting gas in,
- engine does not reduce speed when I apply the brake. I think it may be a throttle sensor but not sure
- where is the map sensor located
- Car turns over but dash says remove key. Security issue. I don't know what to do next.