My doors will not unlock either using master unlock on driver's door or using key fob, the only door that will unlock is the driver's door. Replaced battery on fob, no change. The only window that will go down is the drivers. Dealer says remote start addition is the problem; have had remote start for 5 years, this is now just occuring. Afraid I wont be able to get car inspected. Any ideas short of removing remote start and seeing if it corrects the problem?
Door locks and window problems on 2002 Cadillac Seville STS
Asked by for the 2002 Cadillac Seville STS
Verified for the Cadillac Seville STS51 reports
0 answersJune 08, 2010
0 answersJune 12, 2010
1 answerAugust 08, 2014
- 2002 Cadillac Seville STS Repair and Maintenance
- 2002 Cadillac Seville STS Maintenance Schedule
- 2002 Cadillac Seville STS Problems(28)
- 2002 Cadillac Seville STS Repair Estimates
- 2002 Cadillac Seville STS Q&A(39)
- 2002 Cadillac Seville STS Recalls
- 2002 Cadillac Seville STS Shops
- 2002 Cadillac Seville STS Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Seville STS Questions
- How do you adjust the driver seat without power?
- My car won't start cranks though changed coils crank and cam sensor and reflash
- What does it mean when the "service suspension" light comes on.
- the sunroof has stopped working and is partly open -help
- Heater blows cold, actuators working and cabin filter clear. What next?
2002 Cadillac Seville STS Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - $82) in Trout Lake, WA
- Battery Replacement ($149 - $202) in Sterling, IL
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - $125) in Hustontown, PA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($629 - $781) in Bryn Athyn, PA
- Engine Oil Filter Adapter Replacement ($67 - $110) in Chillicothe, TX
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($166 - $234) in Mayer, AZ