Within the last few days the lock/unlock alarm (or bell) ceased working. Is this just a program function or something else? And can I reprogram or repair this myself?
Door Locks Alarm on 2005 Toyota Camry
Driver's side door won't unlock with beeper but works with key. Driver's side door lock switch doesn't unlock driver's door, but unlocks other doors. Someone suggested actuator needs to be replaced.
1 answerOctober 17, 2015
1 answerFebruary 23, 2014
2 answersJune 11, 2015
1 answerOctober 28, 2013
1 answerSeptember 14, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Why does my car running warmer under load
- 1996 toyota camry 3.0l wont start on cold morning or cold weather
- What is causing the fuel pump not to turn on while cranking only if car is warm
- my camry will crank but not run and my code scanner says linking error.
- After removing the key the car seems to be as if the key was in accessory positi