Within the last few days the lock/unlock alarm (or bell) ceased working. Is this just a program function or something else? And can I reprogram or repair this myself?
Door Locks Alarm on 2005 Toyota Camry
Driver's side door won't unlock with beeper but works with key. Driver's side door lock switch doesn't unlock driver's door, but unlocks other doors. Someone suggested actuator needs to be replaced.
1 answerOctober 17, 2015
1 answerFebruary 23, 2014
2 answersJune 11, 2015
1 answerOctober 28, 2013
1 answerSeptember 14, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My car won't start? New fuel pump, new coils, new coils?
- Updating software for on board computer OR resolving PO 776, PO 793?
- my engine over heats.heated up and burnt my gasket and radiator.
- how to get a distributor coil out
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced