The power door lock switches on both the driver and passenger doors does not unlock the doors but will lock them. The doors will unlock with keyless entry, central door unlocking, and when the car is shifted to park. Could both of the switches have broke or could there be a feature keeping them from operating.
Door locks on 2004 Pontiac Bonneville
Asked by Visitor for the 2004 Pontiac Bonneville
2 answersApril 08, 2009
1 answerApril 20, 2009
3 answersAugust 06, 2013
1 answerJuly 16, 2014
0 answersApril 14, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Why does my car pull when I step on gas and when its in park it shakes
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
2004 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($509 - 1,228) in Boonsboro, MD
- Clutch Replacement ($1,016 - 1,357) in Middleboro, MA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($150 - 400) in Blythe, GA
- Brake Drum Replacement ($286 - 557) in Williams, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($392 - 422) in Adrian, OR
- Horn Replacement ($74 - 85) in Glenville, NC