The power door lock switches on both the driver and passenger doors does not unlock the doors but will lock them. The doors will unlock with keyless entry, central door unlocking, and when the car is shifted to park. Could both of the switches have broke or could there be a feature keeping them from operating.
Door locks on 2004 Pontiac Bonneville
Asked by Visitor for the 2004 Pontiac Bonneville
2 answersApril 08, 2009
1 answerApril 20, 2009
3 answersAugust 06, 2013
1 answerJuly 16, 2014
0 answersApril 14, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
- The car battery was bad then jumped it and starter smoked won't crank at all
- Shifting after 20 e30 mins driving high end