The automatic lock system sounds like it's slipping when the door is locked. I'm wondering if it's been recalled. The dootrs are locked but it makes extra tapping sound when it being locked. Also, how much for repair.
door locke system on 2003 Mercedes-Benz C230
1 answerFebruary 07, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
- ok my battery died so I took it out to charge I replaced it and started my
2003 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in York, NY
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Glenarm, IL
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($112 - 187) in Battletown, KY
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($858 - 1,094) in Cottage Grove, OR
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($32 - 58) in Rutland, IA
- Tie Rod Replacement ($102 - 113) in Hookerton, NC