The automatic door lock motor has failed on my 1996 Explorer Sport. Can you give me a estimate on parts and labor please. Thank you.
Door Lock Motor on 1996 Ford Explorer
1 answerApril 09, 2009
1 answerNovember 19, 2010
1 answerSeptember 17, 2010
1 answerNovember 06, 2010
1 answerApril 22, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.