The automatic door lock motor has failed on my 1996 Explorer Sport. Can you give me a estimate on parts and labor please. Thank you.
Door Lock Motor on 1996 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- fuel pump pressure problems
- What does it mean when it shows charging system service now on a 2017 Ford explo
- My 1998 ford exploer sport wont start after driven and shut off.30 mins it start
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
1996 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($66 - 272) in San Perlita, TX
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Taylor Springs, IL
- Heater Hose Replacement ($132 - 178) in Alix, AR
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($513 - 672) in Bearden, AR
- Engine Mount Replacement ($145 - 163) in Herrick Center, PA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($338 - 488) in Greenville, CA