The automatic door lock motor has failed on my 1996 Explorer Sport. Can you give me a estimate on parts and labor please. Thank you.
Door Lock Motor on 1996 Ford Explorer
1 answerApril 09, 2009
1 answerNovember 19, 2010
1 answerSeptember 17, 2010
1 answerNovember 06, 2010
1 answerApril 22, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
1996 Ford Explorer Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in San Perlita, TX
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($253 - 341) in Taylor Springs, IL
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($46 - 58) in Alix, AR
- 140,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Bearden, AR
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Herrick Center, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($200 - 521) in Greenville, CA