Driver side door lock mechanism does not go down/lock makes rattling noise. I tried using the key, the lock icon on dashboard. The other 3 doors lock and the alarm is activated but the door doesn't lock. Tried replacing the power latch control mechanism. Is there a reset button somewhere or something else that could be the problem?
Door lock mechanism on 2002 Mercedes-Benz C320
Asked by for the 2002 Mercedes-Benz C320
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
October 07, 2009
Did you try a new door lock assembly? These are notorious for failing.
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C320 Questions
2002 Mercedes-Benz C320 Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($365 - $1,039) in Terra Bella, CA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($112 - $187) in Sunman, IN
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($202 - $317) in Milltown, WI
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($133 - $264) in Edgerton, MO
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($904 - $1,019) in Bellows Falls, VT
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($161 - $235) in Lusby, MD