I recently went to dealer to pick up a door lock actuator for the passenger side front door. It had only two electrical connections on it instead of three that is on my vehicle. The third electrical connector is for a plunger is what I was told and that he wasn't sure if it was needed. Does anyone actually know if it is needed or can I use the actuator with 2 electrical connections? Also what is the purpose of the plunger?
Door lock actuator on 2002 GMC Yukon Denali
Asked by for the 2002 GMC Yukon Denali
Verified for the GMC Yukon Denali28 reports
7 answersJuly 18, 2009
1 answerJanuary 15, 2015
Verified for the GMC Yukon Denali39 reports
1 answerAugust 29, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Denali Questions
- Cold air only comes out the back vents front vents stop blowing air
- Navigation CD is stuck how can I take it out
- I changed my rear brakes and rotors and now my brake light is on an say stabilit
- my check engine light does not come on? But yet my ODB failed for emissions???
- Exterior passive lock/unlock button on door handle no working. Help!!
2002 GMC Yukon Denali Estimates