I recently went to dealer to pick up a door lock actuator for the passenger side front door. It had only two electrical connections on it instead of three that is on my vehicle. The third electrical connector is for a plunger is what I was told and that he wasn't sure if it was needed. Does anyone actually know if it is needed or can I use the actuator with 2 electrical connections? Also what is the purpose of the plunger?
Door lock actuator on 2002 GMC Yukon Denali
7 answersJuly 18, 2009
Verified for the GMC Yukon Denali27 reports
1 answerJanuary 15, 2015
Verified for the GMC Yukon Denali37 reports
1 answerAugust 29, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Denali Questions
- I need a download link for a Detroit 60 Series service manual.
- Will a fuel filter make my CEL come on?
- low beam not working but high beam working
- I would like to put true dual exhaust and add some more rumble. Beside the look it gives, will it also increase horsepower? Could you provide an estimate and an opinion on this. Semper fi
- Has anyone installed a performance air intake system...is it worth it?