I recently went to dealer to pick up a door lock actuator for the passenger side front door. It had only two electrical connections on it instead of three that is on my vehicle. The third electrical connector is for a plunger is what I was told and that he wasn't sure if it was needed. Does anyone actually know if it is needed or can I use the actuator with 2 electrical connections? Also what is the purpose of the plunger?
Door lock actuator on 2002 GMC Yukon Denali
Asked by for the 2002 GMC Yukon Denali
Verified for the GMC Yukon Denali28 reports
7 answersJuly 18, 2009
1 answerJanuary 15, 2015
1 answerAugust 29, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Denali Questions
- Zero hours came up on my display for no apparent reason and my truck shut down.
- I changed my rear brakes and rotors and now my brake light is on an say stabilit
- my check engine light does not come on? But yet my ODB failed for emissions???
- Driver seat motor runs continuously in forward motion.
- how many hours needed to take out and replace engine
2002 GMC Yukon Denali Estimates