Any cure for these hinges that use elastomer instead of springs? They usually fail to hold a heavy door open on the slightest slope,the second Ford that I've had with this issue-it is not worn,just a crappy design.
Door hinge? on 2004 Ford Mustang GT
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang GT Questions
- Why is my car leaving a puddle of water under the car?
- P0171 and P0174 idles fine no vacuum leaks. Replaced MAF sensor.
- Battery voltage drops while driving car dies.have new battery,put 160 amp
- why does my car start idling extremely rough and wants to die after 20 minutes?
- How much would it cost to have a mechanic replace the lifters on a 2008 Bullitt
2004 Ford Mustang GT Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($278 - 474) in Hinckley, NY
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($225 - 453) in Nickelsville, VA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Reeder, ND
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($285 - 411) in Smithville, MO
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($50 - 59) in Linden, VA
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($328 - 450) in Whitmore, CA