Any cure for these hinges that use elastomer instead of springs? They usually fail to hold a heavy door open on the slightest slope,the second Ford that I've had with this issue-it is not worn,just a crappy design.
Door hinge? on 2004 Ford Mustang GT
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang GT Questions
- Battery voltage drops while driving car dies.have new battery,put 160 amp
- why does my car start idling extremely rough and wants to die after 20 minutes?
- How much would it cost to have a mechanic replace the lifters on a 2008 Bullitt
- My 07 mustang gt stalls when i mash the gas and cuts off it cranks right up
- I have a 1967 mustang coupe i have a 1994 mustang
2004 Ford Mustang GT Estimates
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($133 - 178) in Hinckley, NY
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($128 - 171) in Nickelsville, VA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($278 - 474) in Reeder, ND
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($213 - 317) in Smithville, MO
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($137 - 171) in Linden, VA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($67 - 95) in Whitmore, CA