I have found out that the 2001 escape door handle interior reinforcements break very easily.I replaced the passenger side and now the driver side broke.I have no idea as to why Ford Motor Company does not put a recall on this item...The new reinforcement part # 6T2Z-78223N03-A is around 20 bucks.
Door Handles on 2001 Ford Escape
1 answerFebruary 03, 2009
13 answersApril 20, 2009
1 answerApril 27, 2009
1 answerOctober 28, 2010
3 answersAugust 27, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- What causes water being in #2 and 3 spark plug well
- was told diffeirential was going bad - 96 is axle code cant find ratio anywhere
- What do the 2 wires under the center of driver seat connect to?
- Noise coming from engine when car is idling.
- while driving the truck and come to an abrupt stop that motor turns off